Typically, your Lutech product comes with a warranty of 1 year from the time of purchase. This covers both repair and parts for the main unit. The accessories that come with the unit has a 6 month warranty. The customer is responsible for the shipping fee when sending in the product or accessory for repair. If the item is under warranty and is indeed defective, then it will be repaired or replaced and shipped back free of charge. If the item is not under warranty or is not defective, then the customer will be responsible for both parts and repair costs as well as the shipping charge to ship the item back to the customer once repairs have been completed.
The warranty does not apply if the product:
- Has been damaged from improper operation or misuse.
- Has been damaged because of improper connection to other equipment.
- Has been damaged physically, whether by accident or not.
- Has been damaged because of storage under inappropriate conditions.
- Has been modified without the written authorization of Lutech.
- Has had the serial number removed or defaced.
Damage during shipping
Please note that Lutech is not responsible for any damages the unit incurs while being shipped in for repair. The customer needs to make sure that the product is packed safely and securely when shipping. Any damage claims must be made to the courier by the customer.
Register your products
Benefits of registering your products:
- Additional warranty (when specified with you purchase)
- Free loner units during repair