Multi-parameter patient monitor
- 2 x IBP
- CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream)
- Networking Capabilities
- Special Pediatric and Neonate parameters available for Children's Hospitals.
- 8.4 inch color TFT touch screen display
- Manual/Automatic/Continuous measurement of NIBP
- Applications from neonate, to pediatric, to adult
- SpO2 available in Lutech, Nellcor, or Masimo technology
- Network capability
- Alarm limit setup
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Internal thermal printer (optional)
- 2 x IBP (optional)
- CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream) available from Phasein or Respironics (optional)
- Ambulance 12V DC application (optional)
- Full hospital mounting solutions including wall mount, vertical rolling stand, bed rail clamp and hook (optional)
Mobility and Versatility
Highly Mobile and Versatile, the Datalys 750 goes where your patients need to go. Easily transportable, the monitor can easily attach to a variety of hospital surfaces- including bed frames and poles. With the ambulatory adapter, the Datalys 750 assists first responders at the scene of a medical emergency, helping our medical professionals save lives.
Specialized Pediatric and Neonatal Parameters
The Datalys 750 can be ordered with specialized pediatric and neonatal parameters. These functions and parameters are geared specifically toward the care and treatment of neonates and young children, modifying key functions in-line with their needs based on the difference in physiology from an adult patient. It is a perfect addition to any children's hospital or hospital wing.