Multi parameter patient monitor
- 2 x IBP
- CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream)
- Networking Capabilities
- Special Pediatric and Neonate parameters available for Children's Hospitals.
- 8.4" color TFT touch screen display
- Manual/Automatic/Continuous measurement of NIBP
- Applications from neonate, to pediatric, to adult
- SpO2 available in Lutech, Nellcor, or Masimo technology
- Network capability
- Alarm limit setup
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Internal thermal printer (optional)
- 2 x IBP (optional)
- CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream) available from Phasein or Respironics (optional)
- Ambulance 12V DC application (optional)
- Full mounting solutions including wall mount, vertical rolling stand, bedrail clamp and hook (optional)
Mobility and Versatility
Highly Mobile and Versatile, the Datalys 750 goes where your patients need to go. Easily transportable, the Datalys 750 attaches to bed frames, poles, and has a variety of mounting systems of its own. With the ambulatory adapter, it assists first responders at the scene of the medical emergency, helping our medical professionals save lives and assisting in monitoring of critical vital signs data.
Specialized Pediatric and Neonatal Parameters
The Datalys 750 can be special ordered with specialized pediatric and neonatal parameters. These functions and parameters are geared specifically toward the care and treatment of neonates and young children, modifying key functions in line with their needs based on the difference in their physiology from an adult patient. It is a perfect addition to any children's hospital or hospital wing.